Blogger Widgets

Pages

Friday 8 January 2016

Instablog


There, photogenic me 🙈 the only one who is smiling at the camera.
This event taken place yesterday where we were celebrating our abang long @ilmanyusof92 's 24th birthday.

 I was wondering too, where were you when this picture is taken? This is your birthday party, not mine.

Sorry bro, it wasn't my intention to steal the centre-of-attention title from you. But well, me being me, I always attract people.

Bluergh.

Anyway, I wish for your success in your imtihanat and your life. I wish, wherever you go, whenever you are, whatever your decisions will be - major or minor ones - you will be always guided by Allah.

Special thanks to @iamzulkarnain158 who his name mentioned semalam by ilman for being the only one who wished ilman happy birthday.

Sambung study Feqh.

#instablog #terobek
Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment